Everyone, in some form or another, is a storyteller. Some of us are just really bad at it.
- Tom Thumb
- I Was A Five-Year-Old Pimp
- Hamburger Mid-Mid Life Crisis
- The “Ant Bite” Incident (OKA El Alacrán)
- Dell, We Hardly Knew Ye (OKA Our First Computer)
- J. Snyder
- 2 Girls 1 Cup
Can you be OK with the fact that I'm not a poet?
- Mr. Smith
- Praise! (in the name of) Fear of Failure
- Coming to Terms
- A Bookshelf Full of Dust (metaphor)
- ¿Time to Let Go? (condradictions)
- Is This How You Do Existentialism?
- on ego
- (like me)
- The Three Lands Of
- Good Wishes for Me & You (You & I)
- Clown People Made of Cotton Candy
- I Do It Anyways...and Checklists Make Me Happy
- Scratching Above the Surface
- Why I Stay
- I hate that pain is a source of material.
- Your silence makes you complicit in my misery
- Speak Up!
- When you choose to involve yourself in an argument
- A Release.
- I love you sweet boy.
- Littlest of Gems
- Sharpie Kid
- Why Do I Procrastinate?
The good and the s T u P I d.
- I Have a Secret
- Today Is My Birthday
- Normalcy In the White House
- Keeping in Touch
- I’m a Fun Person, I Promise
- Wishes for a Non=Existing Genie
- Is It Worth It?
- At Last!
- I Got my COVID-19 Vaccine Today!
- Procrastination w/ Required Reading
- I Like Doing My Laundry
- I'm Behind
- An Apology (of sorts)
- To Watch and Watch and Watch and...
- Penny (for my) Thoughts: Diaper Mushrooms